Ridgway Machines Ltd quality policy is defined and strongly driven by the following management principles and behaviours:
• Committed to satisfying all applicable Quality Management System related requirements.
• Build a mutually profitable relationship with our customers, ensuring their long-term success through the understanding of their needs and expectations, providing engineered value for money solutions, reliability, customer service and world-wide technical support.
• Achieve our commitments for quality, cost and on-time delivery performance.
• Enhance product performance and identify cost reduction initiatives through systematic research, development, design and testing. Secure sustainable learning by thoroughly reflecting on our experiences and updating of processes accordingly.
• Drive continual improvement based upon efficient business processes, well defined smart measurements, best practices and customer satisfaction measures.
• Promote the importance of our core values and key focus of enhancing customer satisfaction through customer focus, high quality product and innovation.
• Develop staff competencies, creativity, empowerment and accountability through development programs and demonstrate strong leadership involvement and commitment.
• Evaluate, select and monitor the performance of external providers, establish long-term beneficial partnerships as the reliability of their products and services is essential for our ability to achieve our objectives.
• Assess and manage risks that impact our ability to meet our customers and interested parties needs.
• Promote the importance of product safety, ethical behaviour and personal and collective responsibility of doing the right thing, minimizing nonvalue added activities and building quality into our work.
Download a copy of the Ridgway Machines Quality Policy and Supplier Quality Requirements Manual below: